Consulting Services In Iowa
Swine Health Consulting Services in Iowa
Are you in need of health consulting services for your swine herd in the state of Iowa?
Pig farming is one of the biggest trades in American agriculture, and Iowa is the most prolific pig farming state in the country. As with all fields of agriculture, swine farming can be a very tough job. The greatest problem faced by hog farmers is the outbreak of illness among the herd. If your hogs are infected with a deadly disease, it can wipe out your whole herd and cost you a great deal of money.
To avoid illness from breaking out amongst your swine herd, we advise you to seek the consultation of porcine specialists who know how to keep your hogs in good health. Suidae Health & Production’s expert staff includes swine veterinarians, microbiologists, lab technicians and other professionals who are driven to help farmers like you keep your herds healthy and meet all your production goals.
Dependable Swine Herd Consultation
Here are a few of the consultation services which Suidae can provide to help out with your Iowa swine farm:
- Sending our swine veterinarians out to your farm on a regular basis to assess the health of your herd.
- Giving you advice on how to establish protocols that will maintain the health of your pigs.
- Carrying out bio-security risk assessments to determine health hazards both on your farm and in your feedmill.
- Identifying and curing swine diseases and parasites including dysentery, PRRS and toxoplasmosis.
- Installing state-of-the-art air and water filtration systems on your farm, and teaching you how to keep them working.
Suidae Maintains Hog Herd Health
Swine farming is a tough profession, and there’s no shame in asking for help to keep your pigs healthy. At Suidae Health & Production, it’s our primary objective to help swine farmers throughout the Midwest in any way possible. Call Suidae today for swine consultation services in Iowa!