Swine Consulting Services In Minnesota
Swine Health Consulting Services in Minnesota
Do you need health consulting services for your swine herd in the state of Minnesota?
Pig farming is one of the most profitable trades in agriculture, and Minnesota is one of the largest pig farming states in the union. Unfortunately, like all types of agriculture, swine farming comes with many difficulties. Chief among them is illness afflicting your swine herd. If disease spreads among your hogs, it can destroy your herd and rob you of thousands of dollars.
To prevent sickness from sweeping your swine herd, we recommend seeking the consultation of trained specialists who can help you keep your pigs healthy. At Suidae Health & Production, we employ a knowledgeable staff of swine veterinarians, microbiologists and other experts who are dedicated to helping farmers like you maintain healthy herds and achieve your production goals.
Expert Swine Herd Consultation
Here are some of the ways that Suidae can help your Minnesota swine farm:
- Having our swine veterinarians visit your farm on a regular basis to monitor the health of your herd.
- Advising you on how to develop and implement protocol to protect the health of your swine herd.
- Performing security risk assessments for possible biological hazards on your farm and in your feedmill.
- Diagnosing and eliminating common swine diseases and parasites such as toxoplasmosis, PRRS and dysentery.
- Installing high-quality filtration systems for both air and water at your swine farm, and training you on how to properly operate them.
Suidae Keeps Your Hogs Healthy
We know that swine farming is a taxing job, so why not enlist outside help to take some of the burden off of your shoulders? Suidae Health & Production is dedicated to helping swine farmers across the Midwest protect their pigs. Call Suidae today for swine consultation services in Minnesota!